MAP House, 34-36 St Leonard's Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UT | To LetDetails
Map House is a modern detached 4 storey office building with parking to the rear, lift access and is fully DDA compliant. The available serviced office suites are situated on the second and third floors. Suite sizes are flexible and can be changed to suit occupier requirements.
Map House is situated in an established business location in the town centre, close to the railway station, bus stops and public car parking. The town’s main shopping areas of Terminus Road, The Arndale Centre and Enterprise Shopping Centre are within a few minutes walk, where a wide variety of shops, banks, cafes, restaurants and bars can be found. Eastbourne station offers regular train services to Brighton (3 per hr peak – fastest 32 mins), Gatwick Airport (2 per hr – fastest 54 mins), London Victoria (2 per hr – fastest 87 mins) and Ashford International (1 per hr – fastest 66 mins).
Each suite is available to let by way of a new room hire contract for a minimum term of 6 months. Further details are available on request.
Included in the rent.
Included in the rent.
VAT will be chargeable on the terms quoted.
No legal fees for either party.
• Self contained office suites in modern building • Suspended ceilings with inset Cat2 lighting • Central heating • Newly refurbished including carpets/blinds • Passenger lift • DDA compliance • Male, female and disabled W.C.’s • Fully equipped shared kitchen • Fully equipped shared meeting room • Entry phone system • Access control system allowing 24/7 access • Cat5 cabling • Extensive IT and telecoms infrastructure • Immediate high speed Broadband • Redundancy Broadband service
• Business rates • Water rates • Buildings insurance • Building repairs and maintenance • Cleaning of communal areas including kitchen and W.C.’s • Fire alarm system and 365 day security cover • Health & Safety and Fire Regulation compliance • Central heating • Use of dedicated wired network • Use of Wireless network • Telephone set up costs and line rental • Fully equipped shared kitchen • Fully equipped shared meeting room (subject to availability)
Network package includes
• Access to dedicated fibre high speed Broadband with EtherToAir failover • A wired network to points already established around the walls of the accommodation • Virtual SIP Telephone Exchange • Phones are provided at £50.00 per handset + VAT with calls charged as taken
Tenant's own responsibility
• Electricity consumed within your office suite • Telephone calls and handsets • Contents insurance and liability insurance
Optional services available at additional cost (POA)
• Office furniture • Hire of printers • Hire of additional meeting, conference and training rooms nearby at discounted rates • Car parking spaces onsite or nearby (subject to availability) • Virtual office packages (mailing address and call handling) • Office cleaning • Water dispensers • Skype conference phones
• Prestigious business address in a convenient town centre location • Unbranded so you are not lost in your office provider’s marketing • Tailored solutions to give maximum flexibility plus the ability to quickly up or downsize • Quick and easy move in/out procedures • Instant occupancy with minimal set-up costs so you can start working immediately • Flexible and simple contract document • Minimum contract period 6 months • No landlord’s legal fees of stamp duty to pay • Professional and friendly management and support services • Transparent all inclusive monthly billing to help you budget, with no hidden extras • A cost effective and flexible option for your business allowing you to focus on building and running your business.
For further information, email details or to arrange an inspection, please contact agents:
Simon Hunt Mike Tingley T: 01323 700100 T: 01323 700100 M: 07809 267729 M: 07799 884282 E: firstname.lastname@example.org E: email@example.com
Subject to Contract sh/hc/04/18EnquiryThank you for your enquiry.